Hansen Title has a rich tradition of community involvement and is committed to continuing to make a positive difference in the communities we serve.
Please direct all sponsorship and donation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on our current community involvement.
2016 Community Involvement:
• Participation in Sullivan Sports Boosters golf tournament fundraiser
• Team Sponsor Sullivan Soccer Association
• Silver Sponsor for the 5K-den a 5K run and a 1 mile fun run/walk sponsored by the Team Kaden Foundation. Proceeds from this event benefit local families with medical and travel expenses.
Hog purchased at the 2016 Washington Town and Country Fair.
Trees purchased by Bob Hansen
• East Central College Board of Trustees, past member (Served 38 years, including serving on the first board)
• Franklin County Board of Realtors, member
• Mercy Hospital Foundation, past member
• Missouri Arts Council, past member
• Shaw Nature Reserve Committee, member
• United Bank of Union Board of Directors, member
• Union Chamber of Commerce, member and past president
• Union Development Corporation, member
• Union Rotary Club, member and past president
Awards and Recognition:
• 2014 – East Central College named the current auditorium and classroom building after Mr. Hansen in recognition of his years of service
• 2003 – Mr. Hansen received the Spirit of Mercy Award for Community Service from St. John’s Mercy Hospital
• 2002 – Mr. Hansen received the Affiliate of the Year award from Franklin County Board of Realtors